It is easy to see how solar power can benefit almost every commercial industry. Every Business relays heavily on electric power, from simple lighting to running robotic manufacturing equipment. Especially here in Texas, where we get very few months of mild temperatures. So we need to either heat up or cool down almost all year long. With solar, all this energy usage can turn into additional profits or, at the very least, reduce your operational costs substantially.
How can a Solar Power System benefit your Business?
- By reducing your utility costs, you increase cash flow.
- Provides fixed low electric rates.
- Investment Tax Credit (ITC) – Convert a tax liability into an investment with up to a 70% federal tax credit.
- Federal five-year MACRS depreciation.
- Competitive annual USDA REAP Grants (funding up to 50% of project cost up to $1,000,000).
- Potential double-digit, low-risk ROI for your Business.
- Complete energy independence with beneficial environmental impact.
- Sustainable business practices that can translate into new marketing initiatives.
- By adding EV charging stations, you can charge your vehicle fleet, attract new customers or tenants, and demonstrate environmentally sound leadership.
Explore what industrial solar power systems can do for your business operations. Commercial solar photovoltaic (PV) panels are more cost-effective than ever, yielding additional strategic advantages to your Business.